- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 33. Probation, Prisons, and Prisoners
- Chapter 16. Parole Administration
- Section 50. Meetings of the Board.
previous: Section 40
. Compensation and Expenses.
next: Section 60
. Duties of the Board.
AS 33.16.050. Meetings of the Board.
- (a) The board may meet as often as it considers necessary to carry out its responsibilities, but shall meet at least four
times a year.
- (b) Three members of the board constitute a quorum for the conduct of business.
- (c) Except when a member of the board imposes special conditions of mandatory parole for the board under AS 33.16.150
and except as provided in (e) of this section, decisions and orders of the board require the affirmative votes of a
majority of the members present.
- (d) The board may conduct meetings by the use of teleconferencing facilities.
- (e) A meeting of the board is not required for a decision or order setting special conditions of mandatory parole by a
single member of the board under AS 33.16.150
(b) and (e). If a prisoner or parolee who is aggrieved by the board member's decision or order applies to the full
board under AS 33.16.150
(e) and 33.16.160 for a change in parole conditions,
the board shall meet to act on the application.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.