- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 33. Probation, Prisons, and Prisoners
- Chapter 5. Probation Administration Act
- Section 30. Probation Officers as Officers of Court.
previous: Section 20
. Duties of Commissioner.
next: Section 40
. Duties of Probation Officers.
AS 33.05.030. Probation Officers as Officers of Court.
- (a) All probation officers made available to the courts under this chapter shall be officers of the superior court and
subject to the authority of the superior court.
- (b) The appointment of a probation officer shall be entered on the journal of the court in the judicial district where the
probation officer shall be assigned, and one copy of the journal entry sent to the administrative director of courts.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.