- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 32. Partnership
- Chapter 11. Uniform Limited Partnership Act
- Section 40. Execution of Certificates.
previous: Section 30
. Cancellation of Certificate.
next: Section 50
. Execution By Judicial Act.
AS 32.11.040. Execution of Certificates.
- (a) Each certificate required by AS 32.11.010
- 32.11.090 to be filed with the department shall be
executed in the following manner:
- (1) an original certificate of limited partnership shall be signed by all general partners;
- (2) a certificate of amendment shall be signed by at least one general partner and by each other general partner
designated in the certificate as a new general partner; and
- (3) a certificate of cancellation shall be signed by all general partners.
- (b) A person may sign a certificate by an attorney-in-fact, but a power of attorney to sign a certificate relating to the
admission of a general partner must specifically describe the admission.
- (c) The execution of a certificate by a general partner constitutes an affirmation under the penalty of false swearing
that the facts stated are true.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.