- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 30. Navigation, Harbors, and Shipping
- Chapter 17. Adak Reuse Authority
- Section 100. Purpose of the Authority.
previous: Section 40
. Meetings, Compensation, and Employees.
next: Section 110
. Powers of the Authority.
AS 30.17.100. Purpose of the Authority.
The purpose of the authority is to develop and implement a comprehensive reuse and redevelopment plan for the territory
encompassed by the Adak Naval Air Facility in a manner that will attract business, create jobs, and advance the general
prosperity and economic welfare of the people of the state by
- (1) administering in a manner consistent with the purpose of the authority the assets transferred to the authority by the
federal government, including facilities and other real or personal property, located at the Adak Naval Air Facility;
- (2) entering into necessary agreements with the federal government for operation of the facilities comprising the Adak
Naval Air Facility;
- (3) operating or contracting with others to operate enterprises and other facilities located at the Adak Naval Air
- (4) cooperating and acting in conjunction with other organizations, public and private, the objects of which are the
promotion and advancement of economic use of the facilities located at the Adak Naval Air Facility.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.