- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 60. State Programs
- Section 620. Allocation of Money.
previous: Section 610
. Grant Procedure; Contract.
next: Section 650
AS 29.60.620. Allocation of Money.
- (a) If the amount of money appropriated by the legislature for human services community matching grants under AS 29.60.600
is not adequate to satisfy amounts required for the qualified municipalities who have applied for grants, the money
shall be allocated proportionately among the qualified municipalities for which a grant has been approved under AS 29.60.600
- 29.60.650 based on the relationship the population
of each municipality bears to the total population of the qualified municipalities for which a grant has been approved
under AS 29.60.600
- (b) For purposes of (a) of this section, population shall be determined by the Department of Commerce, Community, and
Economic Development based on the latest figures of the United States Bureau of the Census or other reliable population
data. If a city within a borough has an approved grant for a service to be provided on an areawide basis, the
allocation under (a) of this section shall be based on the population of the borough.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.