- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 60. State Programs
- Section 70. Administration.
previous: Section 60
. Tax Equalization Account.
next: Section 80
AS 29.60.070. Administration.
- (a) The department may adopt regulations necessary to implement AS 29.60.010 - 29.60.080. The regulations must include, among other
- (1) procedures and filing dates for submitting certification and financial reports;
- (2) procedures for obtaining information required to compute and determine the municipality's millage rate equivalent; and
- (3) procedures by which the department shall notify a municipality in writing of the reasons for a proposed disallowance
or adjustment of any factor bearing upon the determination of the municipality's entitlement and by which the
municipality will be provided reasonable time in which to respond or to challenge the department's determination.
- (b) The department shall make reasonable efforts to advise and assist municipalities in collecting information and
completing reports necessary for the determination of entitlements under AS 29.60.010
- (c) The department shall, by regulation, classify for inclusion or exclusion as a component of a municipality's millage
rate equivalent under AS 29.60.010
any tax revenue appropriated for a utility not included in the definition set out in AS 29.60.080
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.