- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 45. Municipal Taxation
- Section 170. Assessment Notice.
previous: Section 160
. Assessment Roll.
next: Section 180
AS 29.45.170. Assessment Notice.
- (a) The assessor shall give each person named in the assessment roll a notice of assessment showing the assessed value of
the person's property that is subject to an ad valorem tax. On each notice is printed a brief summary of the dates when
taxes are payable, delinquent, and subject to penalty and interest, and the dates when the board of equalization will
- (b) Sufficient assessment notice is given if mailed by first class mail 30 days before the equalization hearings. If the
address is not known to the assessor, the notice may be addressed to the person at the post office nearest the
property. Notice is effective on the date of mailing.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.