- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 45. Municipal Taxation
- Section 103. Taxation Records.
previous: Section 101
. Limitation On Taxation of Fuel.
next: Section 105
. Errors in Taxation Procedures.
AS 29.45.103. Taxation Records.
- (a) Municipal records dealing with assessment, valuation, or taxation may be inspected by the state assessor or a
- (b) If a municipality's assessment and valuation has been done by a private contractor, records concerning the
municipality's valuation and assessment shall be made available to the state assessor or a designee on request.
- (c) Upon request, a record described in (a) or (b) of this section shall promptly be made available to the child support
services agency created in AS 25.27.010
or the child support enforcement agency of another state. If the record is prepared or maintained in an electronic
data base, it may be supplied by providing the requesting agency with a copy of the electronic records and a statement
certifying its contents. The agency receiving information under this subsection may use the information only for child
support purposes authorized under law.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.