Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 40. Planning, Platting, and Land Use Regulation
- Section 30. Comprehensive Plan.
previous: Section 20
. Planning Commission.
next: Section 40
. Land Use Regulation.
AS 29.40.030. Comprehensive Plan.
- (a) The comprehensive plan is a compilation of policy statements, goals, standards, and maps for guiding the physical,
social, and economic development, both private and public, of the first or second class borough, and may include, but
is not limited to, the following:
- (1) statements of policies, goals, and standards;
- (2) a land use plan;
- (3) a community facilities plan;
- (4) a transportation plan; and
- (5) recommendations for implementation of the comprehensive plan.
- (b) With the recommendations of the planning commission, the assembly shall adopt by ordinance a comprehensive plan. The
assembly shall, after receiving the recommendations of the planning commission, periodically undertake an overall
review of the comprehensive plan and update the plan as necessary.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.