Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 20. Municipal Officers and Employees
- Section 460. Manager Plan.
previous: Section 410
. Personnel System.
next: Section 470
. Election On Adoption of Manager Plan.
AS 29.20.460. Manager Plan.
- (a) A municipality may adopt a manager plan of government. Adoption of a manager plan may be initiated either by petition
or by motion adopted by the governing body.
- (b) A petition for the adoption of a manager plan shall meet the requirements of AS 29.26.110
- 29.26.160 except, instead of containing an
ordinance or resolution, the application submitted under AS 29.26.110(a) must contain the question of whether a
manager plan for the municipality should be adopted and material required under AS 29.26.120(a)(1) and (2) shall be replaced with the same
- (c) If the clerk certifies under AS 29.26.140
that a petition is sufficient, the petition shall be submitted to the governing body.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.