Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 27. Mining
- Chapter 9. Mining Loan Fund
- Section 20. Eligibility.
previous: Section 15
. Special Account Established.
next: Section 30
. Operating Plan.
AS 27.09.020. Eligibility.
- (a) The department may make loans under this chapter to
- (1) an individual who has at least five years of mining or prospecting experience in the state and who is a resident of
- (2) a partnership if at least half of the partners each have five years mining or prospecting experience in the state and
at least half of the partners are residents of the state; or
- (3) a corporation that has at least five years of mining or prospecting experience in the state if at least 51 percent of
its shares are held by residents of the state; and
- (4) a corporation that does not meet the requirements of (3) of this section if at least 51 percent of its shares are held
by persons having at least five years of mining or prospecting experience in the state and at least 51 percent of its
shares are held by persons who are residents of the state.
- (b) A person who has a past due child support obligation established by court order or by the child support services
agency under AS 25.27.160 - 25.27.220 at the time of application is not eligible for
a loan under this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.