Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 26. Military Affairs, Veterans, and Disasters
- Chapter 23. Disasters
- Section 300. Disaster Relief Fund.
previous: Section 230
. [Renumbered as AS 26.23.900
next: Section 400
. Fuel Emergency Fund.
AS 26.23.300. Disaster Relief Fund.
- (a) There is in the Office of the Governor a disaster relief fund. The Department of Revenue is custodian of the fund.
- (b) Subject to the restrictions of AS 26.23.020
(h) - (k), the governor may expend the assets of the disaster relief fund for the following purposes:
- (1) to implement provisions of law relating to disaster relief in the case of a disaster or an incident;
- (2) to alleviate the effects of a disaster or an incident by making grants or loans to persons or political subdivisions
on terms the governor considers appropriate or by other means the governor considers appropriate.
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 7 ch 4 SLA 2000].
- (d) The governor shall present to the legislature an annual accounting of money expended from the disaster relief fund.
- (e) The governor shall adopt regulations to carry out the provisions of this section.
Article 03. FUEL EMERGENCY
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.