Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 26. Military Affairs, Veterans, and Disasters
- Chapter 20. Homeland Security and Civil Defense
previous: Section 170
. Short Title. [Repealed, Sec. 25 Ch 94 SLA 1980].
next: Section 10
. Policy and Purpose.
Chapter 20. Homeland Security and Civil Defense
- Section 10. Policy and Purpose.
- Section 20. Homeland Security and Civil Defense Powers of the Department of Military and Veterans' Affairs.
- Section 25. Creation and Duties of the Alaska Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management.
- Section 30. Reciprocal Aid Agreements With Other Governments.
- Section 40. Emergency Powers of the Governor.
- Section 45. Compensation For Property Seized Under AS 26.20.040
- Section 50. - 26.20.090l Mutual-Aid Arrangements Between Local Organizations; Local Organization For Civil Defense; Local Services Mobile Support Units, Investigations and Surveys. [Repealed, Sec. 22 Ch 179 SLA 2004].
- Section 100. Traffic Control.
- Section 110. Lease or Loan of State Property and Transfer of Personnel.
- Section 120. , 26.20.130l Orders and Regulations; Suspension of Inconsistent Laws; Enforcement. [Repealed, Sec. 22 Ch 179 SLA 2004].
- Section 140. Immunity of Government, Employees, and Authorized Volunteers or Other Persons.
- Section 145. Immunity of Owners of Public Shelters.
- Section 150. Authority to Accept Services, Gifts, Grants, and Loans.
- Section 160. - 26.20.180l Loyalty Oath of Civil Defense Personnel; Political Activity Prohibited; Penalties. [Repealed, Sec. 22 Ch 179 SLA 2004].
- Section 190. Liberality of Construction.
- Section 195. Federal Regulation of Homeland Security.
- Section 200. Definitions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.