Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 30. Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act
- Section 440. Enforcement of Registered Determination.
previous: Section 430
. Registration of Child Custody Determination.
next: Section 450
. Simultaneous Proceedings.
AS 25.30.440. Enforcement of Registered Determination.
- (a) A court of this state may grant relief normally available under the law of this state to enforce a registered child
custody determination made by a court of another state.
- (b) A court of this state shall recognize and enforce, but may not modify except in accordance with AS 25.30.300
- 25.30.390, a registered child custody determination
of a court of another state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.