Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 30. Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act
- Section 420. Temporary Visitation.
previous: Section 410
. Duty to Enforce.
next: Section 430
. Registration of Child Custody Determination.
AS 25.30.420. Temporary Visitation.
- (a) A court of this state that does not have jurisdiction to modify a child custody determination may issue a temporary
- (1) a visitation schedule made by a court of another state; or
- (2) the visitation provisions of a child custody determination of another state that does not provide for a specific
- (b) If a court of this state makes an order under (a)(2) of this section, it shall specify in the order a period that it
considers adequate to allow the petitioner to obtain an order from a court having jurisdiction under the criteria
specified in AS 25.30.300
- 25.30.390. The order remains in effect until an
order is obtained from the other court or the period expires.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.