Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 25. Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
- Section 603. Effect of Registration For Enforcement.
previous: Section 602
. Procedure to Register Order For Enforcement.
next: Section 604
. Choice of Law.
AS 25.25.603. Effect of Registration For Enforcement.
- (a) A support order or income withholding order issued in another state is registered when the order is filed in the
registering tribunal of this state.
- (b) A registered order issued in another state is enforceable in the same manner and is subject to the same procedures as
an order issued by a tribunal of this state.
- (c) Except as otherwise provided in AS 25.25.601
- 25.25.612, a tribunal of this state shall recognize
and enforce, but may not modify, a registered order if the issuing tribunal had jurisdiction.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.