Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 23. Adoption
- Section 90. Report of Petitioner's Expenditures.
previous: Section 80
. Petition For Adoption.
next: Section 100
. Notice of Petition, Investigation and Hearing.
AS 25.23.090. Report of Petitioner's Expenditures.
- (a) Except as specified in (b) of this section, the petitioner in any proceeding for the adoption of a minor shall file,
before the petition is heard, a full accounting report in a manner acceptable to the court of all disbursements of
anything of value made or agreed to be made by or on behalf of the petitioner in connection with the adoption. The
report must show any expenses incurred in connection with
- (1) the birth of the minor;
- (2) placement of the minor with petitioner;
- (3) medical or hospital care received by the mother or by the minor during the mother's prenatal care and confinement; and
- (4) services relating to the adoption or to the placement of the minor for adoption that were received by or on behalf of
the petitioner, either natural parent of the minor, or any other person.
- (b) This section does not apply to an adoption by a stepparent whose spouse is a natural or adoptive parent of the child.
- (c) A report made under this section shall be signed and verified by the petitioner.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.