Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 15. Husband and Wife
previous: Chapter 10
. Marriage Commissioners
next: Section 10
. Property of One Spouse Not Subject to Contracts or Liabilities of Other.
Chapter 15. Husband and Wife
- Section 10. Property of One Spouse Not Subject to Contracts or Liabilities of Other.
- Section 20. Actions Between Spouses Respecting Property.
- Section 30. Validity of Conveyance, Transfer or Lien Between Spouses.
- Section 40. Authority to Act as Attorney in Fact For Each Other.
- Section 50. Nonliability For Premarital or Separate Debts of Other.
- Section 60. Control and Liability of Separate Property of Spouse.
- Section 70. Property Acquired During Coverture By Her Own Labor. [Repealed, Sec. 95 Ch 127 SLA 1974].
- Section 80. , 25.15.090. Husband's Return as Affecting Actions to Which Wife a Party; Liability For Civil Injuries Committed By Married Woman. [Repealed, Sec. 96, 97 Ch 127 SLA 1974].
- Section 100. Married Person May Contract or Incur Liabilities.
- Section 110. Laws Imposing Civil Disabilities Upon Married Persons Repealed.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.