Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 5. Alaska Marriage Code
- Section 381. Definitions.
previous: Section 371
. Solemnization of Marriage By Unauthorized Person.
next: Section 391
. Short Title.
AS 25.05.381. Definitions.
In this chapter
- (1) "bureau" means the Bureau of Vital Statistics;
- (2) "department" means the Department of Health and Social Services;
- (3) "licensing officer" means the registrar or a local registrar;
- (4) "local registrar" means a person appointed by the state registrar under AS 18.50.080
- (5) "registrar" means the state registrar of vital statistics.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.