Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 50. Vital Statistics Act
- Section 80. Appointment of Local Registrars.
previous: Section 70
. Registration Districts.
next: Section 90
. Duties of Local Registrars.
AS 18.50.080. Appointment of Local Registrars.
- (a) Where feasible, the state registrar shall use the services of a local recording official located within a registration
district as local registrar of vital statistics.
- (b) Where utilization under (a) of this section is not feasible, the state registrar shall appoint a local registrar and
may appoint one or more deputy local registrars of vital statistics for each registration district, to be compensated
on a fee basis as specified in AS 18.50.120.
- (c) The state registrar may remove a local registrar or a deputy local registrar appointed under (b) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.