Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 50. Vital Statistics Act
- Section 90. Duties of Local Registrars.
previous: Section 80
. Appointment of Local Registrars.
next: Section 100
. Keeping of Permanent Records.
AS 18.50.090. Duties of Local Registrars.
Within the local registration district, the local registrar shall
- (1) administer and enforce this chapter, and the instructions issued and regulations adopted under it;
- (2) require that certificates be completed and filed in accordance with this chapter, and the instructions issued and
regulations adopted under it;
- (3) transmit monthly, or more frequently when directed to do so by the state registrar, the certificates, reports, or
other returns filed with the local registrar, to the local recording official or to the bureau in accordance with the
regulations adopted and instructions issued under this chapter;
- (4) maintain the records, make reports, and perform the other duties required by the state registrar.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.