Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 24. Legislature
- Chapter 65. Office of Victims' Rights
- Section 150. Procedure After Investigation.
previous: Section 140
next: Section 160
. Publication of Recommendations.
AS 24.65.150. Procedure After Investigation.
- (a) The victims' advocate shall report the advocate's opinion and recommendations to a justice agency if the victims'
advocate finds, after investigation under AS 24.65.120
, that the agency has denied a crime victim rights the crime victim is guaranteed under the constitution and laws of
- (b) The victims' advocate may request the justice agency to notify the victims' advocate, within a specified time, of any
action taken on the recommendations.
- (c) The report provided under (a) of this section is confidential and may not be disclosed to the public by the justice
agency. The victims' advocate may disclose the report under AS 24.65.160
only after providing notice that the investigation has been concluded to the agency and after receiving the written
approval of the complainant to release the report.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.