Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 24. Legislature
- Chapter 60. Standards of Conduct
- Section 140. Authority of the Committee.
previous: Section 134
. Prohibited Conduct By Public Members and Committee Employees and Contractors.
next: Section 150
. Duties of the Committee.
AS 24.60.140. Authority of the Committee.
- (a) The senate subcommittee has authority over proceedings concerning conduct by a member or former member of the senate
or a person employed by a member or a committee of the senate.
- (b) The house subcommittee has authority over proceedings concerning the conduct by a member or former member of the house
or a person employed by a member or a committee of the house.
- (c) The full committee has authority
- (1) over proceedings concerning the conduct by an employee of an agency of the legislature;
- (2) to review any matter arising under this chapter that would result in action being required by both houses of the
- (3) to issue advisory opinions under AS 24.60.160
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.