Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 24. Legislature
- Chapter 20. Agencies of the Legislature
- Section 206. Duties.
previous: Section 201
next: Section 209
AS 24.20.206. Duties.
The Legislative Budget and Audit Committee shall
- (1) annually review the long-range operating plans of all agencies of the state that perform lending or investment
- (2) review periodic reports from all agencies of the state that perform lending or investment functions;
- (3) prepare a complete report of investment programs, plans, performance, and policies of all agencies of the state that
perform lending or investment functions and notify the legislature on or before the first day of each regular
session that the report is available;
- (4) in conjunction with the finance committee of each house recommend annually to the legislature the investment policy
for the general fund surplus and for the income from the permanent fund;
- (5) provide for an annual post audit and annual operational and performance evaluation of the Alaska Permanent Fund
Corporation investments and investment programs;
- (6) provide for an annual operational and performance evaluation of the Alaska Housing Finance Corporation and the Alaska
Industrial Development and Export Authority; the performance evaluation must include, but is not limited to, a
comparison of the effect on various sectors of the economy by public and private lending, the effect on resident and
nonresident employment, the effect on real wages, and the effect on state and local operating and capital budgets of
the programs of the Alaska Housing Finance Corporation and the Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority;
- (7) provide assistance to the trustees of the trust established in AS 37.14.400 - 37.14.450 in carrying out their duties under AS 37.14.415
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.