Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 24. Legislature
- Chapter 20. Agencies of the Legislature
- Section 62. Legislative Internship Program.
previous: Section 61
. Administrative Services For Legislature.
next: Section 65
. Examination of Regulations and Opinions.
AS 24.20.062. Legislative Internship Program.
A legislative internship program established by the legislative council under AS 24.20.060
(8) shall provide that
- (1) the University of Alaska provide academic support and credit to the program;
- (2) students enrolled and in good standing at any accredited postsecondary educational institution who have successfully
completed at least two years of study are eligible to participate in the program;
- (3) interns will be selected by a committee composed of members of the legislature appointed by the legislative council
and representatives of the university appointed by the university;
- (4) interns will be selected on the basis of their experience and interest in subjects which the legislative council feels
are likely to be considered during a legislative session;
- (5) legislative interns are entitled to receive academic credit and payment of $30 for each day of participation in the
program during the legislative session.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.