Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 20. Alaska Employment Security Act
- Section 497. Binding Effect of Department Decisions.
previous: Section 495
. Noncompliance With Subpoena of Agency.
next: Section 500
. Violation of Law or Regulations.
AS 23.20.497. Binding Effect of Department Decisions.
- (a) A finding of fact or law, judgment, conclusion, or final order made with respect to a claim for unemployment
compensation under this chapter is not conclusive or binding in any separate or subsequent action or proceeding in
another forum concerning proceedings not under this chapter, regardless of whether the prior action was between the
same or related parties or involved the same facts.
- (b) In this section, "action" means a court or administrative proceeding not brought under this chapter or an arbitration
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.