Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 20. Alaska Employment Security Act
- Section 425. Consolidated Appeals.
previous: Section 420
. Hearing Procedure and Record.
next: Section 430
. Notice of Decision and Time For Appeal.
AS 23.20.425. Consolidated Appeals.
- (a) When the same or substantially similar evidence is material to the matter in issue with respect to more than one
individual, as long as no party is prejudiced, (1) the same time and place for considering all cases may be fixed; (2)
hearings on the cases may be jointly conducted; (3) a single record of the proceedings may be made; and (4) evidence
introduced with respect to one proceeding may be considered as introduced in the others.
- (b) However, a party who would be prejudiced by a proceeding under (a) of this section may have a separate hearing upon
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.