Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 20. Alaska Employment Security Act
- Section 305. Application For Review.
previous: Section 300
. Corrections and Adjustments.
next: Section 310
. Definitions For AS 23.20.280
AS 23.20.305. Application For Review.
- (a) The department shall promptly notify each employer of the rate of contributions for the employer as determined for a
calendar year under AS 23.20.280
- 23.20.310. The determination becomes conclusive
upon the employer unless within 30 days after the notice is mailed to the employer's last address of record or
delivered to the employer, the employer files an application for review and redetermination, setting out the reasons
for the application.
- (b) If the commissioner grants review, the employer shall be promptly notified and shall be granted a reasonable
opportunity for a fair hearing. The commissioner shall make a redetermination and shall notify the employer of the
redetermination and the reason for it.
- (c) If the commissioner denies a review, the commissioner shall notify the employer of the denial and the reasons for the
denial. A redetermination or a denial of review becomes final, unless within 30 days after the notice is mailed to the
last address of record of the employer, or delivered to the employer, the employer initiates judicial review in
accordance with AS 23.20.445
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.