Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 20. Alaska Employment Security Act
- Section 77. Application For Demonstration Programs.
previous: Section 75
. Acquisition of Land and Buildings.
next: Section 80
. Federal-State Cooperation.
AS 23.20.077. Application For Demonstration Programs.
- (a) The Department of Labor and Workforce Development shall pursue application with appropriate agencies to qualify this
state as a pilot state for demonstration programs related to helping unemployed Alaskans regain employment, if
administrative money is available to operate the project.
- (b) The Department of Labor and Workforce Development may waive provisions of this chapter for individuals who participate
in a demonstration project, to the extent required for the state to participate in the project.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.