Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 5. Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Section 370. Powers, Duties, and Functions of Alaska Labor Relations Agency.
previous: Section 360
. Alaska Labor Relations Agency.
next: Section 380
AS 23.05.370. Powers, Duties, and Functions of Alaska Labor Relations Agency.
- (a) The agency shall
- (1) establish its own rules of procedure;
- (2) exercise general supervision and direct the activities of staff assigned to it by the department;
- (3) prepare and submit to the governor an annual report on labor relations problems it has encountered during the previous
year, including recommendations for legislative action; the agency shall notify the legislature that the report is
- (4) serve as the labor relations agency under AS 23.40.070
- 23.40.260 (Public Employment Relations Act) and
carry out the functions specified in that Act; and
- (5) serve as the railroad labor relations agency for the Alaska Railroad under AS 42.40 (Alaska Railroad Corporation Act) and carry out the functions
specified in that Act.
- (b) Two members of a panel constitute a quorum for hearing cases. Action taken by a quorum of a panel in a case is
considered the action of the full board. Four members constitute a quorum for the transaction of business other than
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.