Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 22. Judiciary
- Chapter 15. District Courts and Magistrates
- Section 110. Additional Duties of District Judge and Magistrate.
previous: Section 100
. Functions and Powers of District Judge and Magistrate.
next: Section 120
. Limitations On Proceedings Which Magistrate May Hear.
AS 22.15.110. Additional Duties of District Judge and Magistrate.
- (a) Each district judge and magistrate shall
- (1) record birth, death, and marriage certificates presented to them for record in the manner prescribed by law;
- (2) authorize the burial or disposition of bodies under AS 12.65.100
- (3) upon application by an appropriate person, appoint the person to assume temporary custody of and preserve the property
and estate of deceased persons until disposition of the property is made under AS 13.16 or further order is made by the court.
- (4) [Repealed, Sec. 25 ch 21 SLA 1985].
- (b) A district judge may establish a controlled livestock district in accordance with AS 03.35.010
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.