Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 3. Agriculture and Animals
- Chapter 35. Grazing Districts
- Section 10. Establishment and Restriction in Use of Controlled Livestock Districts.
previous: Chapter 35
. Grazing Districts
next: Section 20
. Petition to Create, Add, or Abolish.
AS 03.35.010. Establishment and Restriction in Use of Controlled Livestock Districts.
- (a) A district judge may establish a controlled livestock district within a municipality or in other settled areas of the
state, as provided in this chapter, to consist of a contiguous area of not less than 1,280 acres.
- (b) The owner and the person having custody and control of a domestic animal kept within a controlled livestock district
may not with criminal negligence permit the domestic animal to graze or run at large.
- (c) Violation of (b) of this section is a class B misdemeanor.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.