Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 88. Health Care Providers Insurance
previous: Section 350
. Existing Certificates of Authority.
next: Section 10
. , 21.88.020. Purpose of This Chapter; Corporation Created. [Repealed, Sec. 9 Ch 14 SLA 1991].
Chapter 88. Health Care Providers Insurance
- Section 10. , 21.88.020. Purpose of This Chapter; Corporation Created. [Repealed, Sec. 9 Ch 14 SLA 1991].
- Section 30. Liability of a Governor, Officer, or Employee.
- Section 40. - 21.88.090. Medical Indemnity Corporation of Alaska. [Repealed, Sec. 9 Ch 14 SLA 1991].
- Section 95. Premium Tax Offset.
- Section 110. - 21.88.180l Joint Underwriting Association. [Repealed, Sec. 40 Ch 177 SLA 1978].
- Section 210. Fund Established. [Repealed, Sec. 9 Ch 14 SLA 1991].
- Section 900. Definition.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.