Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 76. Joint Insurance Arrangements
- Section 900. Definitions.
previous: Section 120
. Debt Financing.
next: Chapter 78
. Rehabilitation and Liquidation
AS 21.76.900. Definitions.
In this chapter
- (1) "adjustment expenses" means expenses for investigative, processing, legal, actuarial, arbitration, and settlement
services incurred in the adjustment of losses, claims, or benefits;
- (2) "administrator" means a person or group appointed by the board of directors to administer a joint insurance
arrangement or a joint insurance fund;
- (3) "board" or "board of directors" means the board of directors provided for in a cooperative agreement;
- (4) "cooperative agreement" means a written agreement entered into by two or more entities described in AS 21.76.010
for the purpose of establishing, operating, or participating in a joint insurance arrangement;
- (5) "fund" or "joint insurance fund" means a fund established under AS 21.76.080
- (6) "joint insurance arrangement" means a joint insurance arrangement authorized under AS 21.76.010
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.