Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 59. Automobile Service Corporations
- Section 10. Applicability.
previous: Chapter 59
. Automobile Service Corporations
next: Section 20
. Incorporation and Certificate of Authority Required.
AS 21.59.010. Applicability.
- (a) This chapter applies to a person, firm, corporation, or organization providing or intending to provide automobile
service corporation services for subscribers in exchange for periodic prepayments by a subscriber.
- (b) This chapter does not apply to a person issued a certificate of authority under AS 21.09.
- (c) Other provisions of this title do not apply to an automobile service corporation except as expressly provided in this
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.