Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 51. Health Insurance Policies
- Section 10. Applicability.
previous: Chapter 51
. Health Insurance Policies
next: Section 20
. Scope, Format of Policy.
AS 21.51.010. Applicability.
Nothing in this chapter applies to or affects
- (1) a policy of liability or workers' compensation insurance with or without supplementary expense coverage;
- (2) a group or blanket policy;
- (3) life insurance, endowment or annuity contracts, or supplemental contracts that contain only those provisions relating
to health insurance that
- (A) provide additional benefits in case of death or dismemberment or loss of sight by accident or accidental means; or
- (B) operate to safeguard the contracts against lapse, or to give a special surrender value or special benefit or an
annuity in the event that the insured or annuitant becomes totally and permanently disabled, as defined by the contract
or supplemental contract;
- (4) reinsurance.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.