Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 42. The Insurance Contract
- Section 130. Grounds For Disapproval.
previous: Section 125
. Form Filing Dubject to File and Use; Penalties.
next: Section 140
. Standard Provisions.
AS 21.42.130. Grounds For Disapproval.
The director shall disapprove a form filed under AS 21.42.120
or withdraw a previous approval of the form only if the form
- (1) is in any respect in violation of or does not comply with this title;
- (2) contains or incorporates by reference, where incorporation is permissible, an inconsistent, ambiguous, or misleading
clause, or exception and condition that deceptively affects the risk purported to be assumed in the general coverage of
- (3) has a title, heading, or other indication of its provisions that is misleading;
- (4) is printed or otherwise reproduced in a manner that renders a provision of the form substantially illegible;
- (5) provides benefits for Medicare supplement insurance that are unreasonable in relation to the premium charged.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.