Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 40. Insider Trading of Domestic Stock Insurance Company Equity Securities
- Section 60. Exemption of Registered or Closely Held Equity Securities.
previous: Section 50
. Arbitrage Transactions Exempted.
next: Section 70
AS 21.40.060. Exemption of Registered or Closely Held Equity Securities.
- 21.40.030 do not apply to equity securities of a
domestic stock insurance company if
- (1) the securities are registered, or are required to be registered, under 15 U.S.C. 78l (Sec. 12, Securities Exchange Act
of 1934), as amended; or
- (2) the domestic stock insurance company does not have a class of its equity securities held of record by 100 or more
persons on the last business day of the year preceding the year in which equity securities of the company would be
subject to AS 21.40.010
- 21.40.030 except for the provisions of this
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.