Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 34. Surplus Lines Insurance
- Section 230. Penalties.
previous: Section 220
. Actions Against Surplus Lines Insurer; Service of Process.
next: Section 240
AS 21.34.230. Penalties.
- (a) In addition to any other penalty provided by law, a person that the director determines under AS 21.06.170
- 21.06.240 has violated the provisions of this
chapter is subject to
- (1) a civil penalty equal to the compensation promised, paid or to be paid, directly or indirectly, to a licensee in
regard to each violation; and
- (2) either a civil penalty of not more than $10,000 for each violation or a civil penalty of not more than $25,000 for
each violation if the director determines that the person wilfully violated the provisions of this chapter.
- (b) A violation of this chapter is cause for denial, nonrenewal, suspension, or revocation of a license.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.