Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 27. Producers, Agents, Administrators, Brokers, Adjusters, and Managers
- Section 820. Denial, Nonrenewal, Suspension, or Revocation of Surplus Lines Broker License.
previous: Section 810
. Surplus Lines Broker Records.
next: Section 830
. Independent Adjuster Qualifications.
AS 21.27.820. Denial, Nonrenewal, Suspension, or Revocation of Surplus Lines Broker License.
In addition to other action available under this title, the director may deny issuance of or not renew a license, or
may suspend or revoke a license of a surplus lines broker issued under this chapter for any of the following causes:
- (1) removal of the resident surplus lines broker's office from this state;
- (2) removal of the resident surplus lines broker's accounts and records from this state during the period within which the
accounts and records are required to be maintained under this chapter;
- (3) removal of the nonresident surplus lines broker's accounts and records required to be maintained under this chapter
from the location described in the license without prior approval of the director;
- (4) closing of the surplus lines broker's office for a period of more than 45 calendar days, unless permission is granted
by the director;
- (5) failure to make a required report;
- (6) failure to transmit a required tax or fee on a surplus line premium to this state or a reciprocal state to which a tax
- (7) failure to maintain a required bond.
Article 08. INDEPENDENT ADJUSTERS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.