Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 27. Producers, Agents, Administrators, Brokers, Adjusters, and Managers
- Section 810. Surplus Lines Broker Records.
previous: Section 800
. Trainee Surplus Lines Broker. [Repealed, Sec. 53 Ch 96 SLA 2004].
next: Section 820
. Denial, Nonrenewal, Suspension, or Revocation of Surplus Lines Broker License.
AS 21.27.810. Surplus Lines Broker Records.
In addition to any other records requirements under this chapter, a surplus lines broker shall maintain in organized
form a complete record including
- (1) the amount of insurance and perils insured;
- (2) a complete description of property insured and the location of the property;
- (3) gross premium charged;
- (4) a return premium paid;
- (5) the rate of premium charged upon the several items of property;
- (6) the effective date of the contract and the terms of the contract;
- (7) the name and address of the insured;
- (8) the name and address of the insurer;
- (9) the amount of tax and other sums to be collected from the insured;
- (10) the allocation of taxes by state under AS 21.34.180
- (11) evidence of insurance issued in compliance with AS 21.34.100
- (12) the identity and license number of the producing broker;
- (13) any confirming correspondence from the insurer or the representative of the insurer; and
- (14) the application.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.