Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 27. Producers, Agents, Administrators, Brokers, Adjusters, and Managers
- Section 130. Form and Content of Licenses.
previous: Section 120
. Revocation of Appointment. [Repealed, Sec. 223 Ch 67 SLA 1992].
next: Section 140
. Firm Licenses.
AS 21.27.130. Form and Content of Licenses.
- (a) A license must be in the form the director prescribes and must set out
- (1) the name and address of the licensee and, if the licensee is required to have a place of business, the physical
address of the place of business;
- (2) the type, class, and lines of authority the licensee is licensed to handle;
- (3) the effective date and expiration date of the license;
- (4) each condition, if any, under which the license is granted;
- (5) the date of issuance of the license;
- (6) each fictitious name and alias under which the licensee may do business; and
- (7) other information required by the director.
- (b) A license issued by the director does not in itself create any authority, actual, apparent, or inherent, in the holder
of the license to represent or commit an insurer.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.