Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 27. Producers, Agents, Administrators, Brokers, Adjusters, and Managers
- Section 115. Lines of Authority.
previous: Section 110
. Term of Appointment.
next: Section 120
. Revocation of Appointment. [Repealed, Sec. 223 Ch 67 SLA 1992].
AS 21.27.115. Lines of Authority.
If a person has met the applicable requirements of AS 21.27.020
and 21.27.270, the director shall issue a license for
one or more of the following lines of authority:
- (1) life insurance coverage on natural persons; in this paragraph, "life insurance coverage"
- (A) includes benefits of endowment and annuities; and
- (B) may include benefits in the event of death or dismemberment by accident and benefits for disability income;
- (2) health insurance coverage for sickness, bodily injury, or accidental death; in this paragraph, "health insurance
coverage" may include benefits for disability income;
- (3) property insurance coverage for the direct or consequential loss for damage to property of every kind;
- (4) casualty insurance coverage against legal liability, including that for death, injury, or disability or damage to real
or personal property; in this paragraph, "casualty insurance" includes surety insurance as defined in AS 21.12.080
- (5) variable life and variable annuity products insurance coverage;
- (6) personal lines property and casualty insurance coverage sold to individuals and families for primarily noncommercial
- (7) limited lines credit insurance;
- (8) crop insurance coverage for damage to crops from unfavorable weather conditions, fire or lightning, flood, hail,
insect infestation, disease, or other yield-reducing conditions or perils provided by the private insurance market, or
that is subsidized by the Federal Crop Insurance Corporation, including multiperil crop insurance;
- (9) surety insurance as defined in AS 21.12.080
- (10) any insurance for which a limited lines license may be issued under AS 21.27.150
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.