Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 12. Kinds of Insurance, Limits of Risk, and Reinsurance
- Section 80. Surety Insurance Defined.
previous: Section 70
. Casualty Insurance Defined.
next: Section 90
. Marine, Wet Marine, and Transportation Insurance Defined.
AS 21.12.080. Surety Insurance Defined.
Surety insurance includes
- (1) fidelity insurance, which is insurance guaranteeing the fidelity of persons holding positions of public or private
- (2) insurance guaranteeing the performance of contracts, other than insurance policies, and guaranteeing and executing
bonds, undertakings, and contracts of suretyship;
- (3) insurance indemnifying banks, bankers, brokers, financial or moneyed corporations or associations against loss,
resulting from any cause, of bills of exchange, notes, bonds, securities, evidences of debt, deeds, mortgages,
warehouse receipts or other valuable papers, documents, money, precious metals and articles made therefrom, jewelry,
watches, necklaces, bracelets, gems, precious and semiprecious stones, including loss while being transported in
armored motor vehicles or by messenger, but not including any other risks of transportation or navigation; also
insurance against loss or damage to an insured's premises or to the furnishings, fixtures, equipment, safes, and vaults
on an insured's premises caused by burglary, robbery, theft, vandalism, or malicious mischief, or attempted burglary,
robbery, theft, vandalism, or malicious mischief.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.