Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 6. The Director of Insurance
- Section 220. Order On Hearing.
previous: Section 210
. Hearing Procedure.
next: Section 230
. Appeals From the Director.
AS 21.06.220. Order On Hearing.
- (a) In conducting the hearing, the administrative law judge or director shall sit in a quasi-judicial capacity. Within 45
days after termination of the hearing, rehearing, or reargument, the director shall make an order on hearing, covering
matters involved in the hearing, rehearing, or reargument, and shall give a copy of the order to the same persons given
notice of the hearing.
- (b) The order must contain a concise statement of the facts found by the director, the conclusions of the director, and
the matters required by AS 21.06.100
- (c) The order may affirm, modify, or nullify a previous action or may constitute the taking of new action within the scope
of the notice of hearing.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.