Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 6. The Director of Insurance
- Section 100. Orders, Notices.
previous: Section 90
next: Section 110
. Director's Annual Report.
AS 21.06.100. Orders, Notices.
- (a) Orders and notices of the director are not effective unless in writing signed by or under the authority of the
- (b) Every order must state its effective date and must concisely state
- (1) its intent or purpose;
- (2) the grounds on which it is based;
- (3) the provisions of this title under which the action is taken or proposed to be taken; the failure of an order to
designate a particular provision of this title does not deprive the director of the right to rely on the particular
- (c) Except as may be provided in this title respecting particular procedures, an order or notice may be given by delivery
to the person to be ordered or notified or by mailing it, postage prepaid, addressed to the person at the principal
place of business as last of record in the director's office. A mailed order or notice is considered given when
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.