Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 6. The Director of Insurance
- Section 110. Director's Annual Report.
previous: Section 100
. Orders, Notices.
next: Section 115
. Duty to Inform Public.
AS 21.06.110. Director's Annual Report.
As early in each calendar year as is reasonably possible, the director shall prepare and deliver an annual report to
the commissioner, who shall notify the legislature that the report is available, showing, with respect to the preceding
- (1) a list of the authorized insurers transacting insurance in this state, with a summary of their financial statement as
the director considers appropriate;
- (2) the name of each insurer whose certificate of authority was surrendered, suspended, or revoked during the year and the
cause of surrender, suspension, or revocation;
- (3) the name of each insurer authorized to do business in this state against which delinquency or similar proceedings were
instituted and, if against an insurer domiciled in this state, a concise statement of the facts with respect to each
proceeding and its present status;
- (4) a statement in regard to examination of rating organizations, advisory organizations, joint underwriters, and joint
reinsurers as required by AS 21.39.120
- (5) the receipt and expenses of the division for the year;
- (6) recommendations of the director as to amendments or supplementation of laws affecting insurance or the office of
- (7) statistical information regarding health insurance, including the number of individual and group policies sold or
terminated in the state; this paragraph does not authorize the director to require an insurer to release proprietary
- (8) the annual percentage of health claims paid in the state that meets the requirements of AS 21.36.128
(a) and (d); and
- (9) other pertinent information and matters the director considers proper.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.