Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 19. Highways and Ferries
- Chapter 30. Access Roads
- Section 221. Availability of Allocated Sums.
previous: Section 211
next: Section 231
. Payment For Construction. [Repealed, Sec. 15 Ch 158 SLA 1980].
AS 19.30.221. Availability of Allocated Sums.
- (a) On and after the date that the commissioner has certified the sums allocated to each local government, the sums shall
be available for expenditure under the provisions of this chapter.
- (b) These allocated sums shall be available for expenditure for a period of five years after the close of the fiscal year
for which the sums are authorized and any amounts so obligated remaining unexpended at the end of that period shall
lapse and shall be available for other local service road or trail construction within that allocation district in
accordance with AS 19.30.111
- (c) This section applies to sums transferred under AS 19.30.151
- (d) The payment of royalties required to obtain materials to construct local service road and trail projects is a valid
expenditure under this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.