Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 19. Highways and Ferries
- Chapter 30. Access Roads
- Section 211. Maintenance.
previous: Section 201
next: Section 221
. Availability of Allocated Sums.
AS 19.30.211. Maintenance.
- (a) The department shall maintain, or cause to be maintained, any project constructed by the department under the
provisions of AS 19.30.111 - 19.30.241, except that upon mutual agreement of the
commissioner and the local government the responsibility for maintenance may be transferred to the local government if
it is authorized to assume road maintenance powers.
- (b) The department shall continue maintenance on all projects maintained by the department on January 1, 1980.
- (c) A local government may contract with the department for maintenance of a project. The maximum annual maintenance cost
to the local government may not exceed twice the amount of state aid to municipalities for roads.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.