Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 85. Public Defender Agency
- Section 150. Recovery From Defendant.
previous: Section 140
next: Section 155
. Payment By Municipality.
AS 18.85.150. Recovery From Defendant.
- (a) A person who has received assistance under this chapter shall pay the state for the assistance if the person was not
entitled to it at the time indigency was determined.
- (b) The attorney general may bring an action on behalf of the state to recover payment from a person described in (a) of
this section who refuses to make the payment. The action shall be brought within six years after the conclusion of the
proceeding for which the assistance was provided.
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 5 ch 16 SLA 1974].
- (d) Amounts recovered under this section shall be paid into the state general fund.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.